We The People

We The People

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Went to My Local Police Precinct and Prayed With Them. And I’ll Never Be The Same Again. | TheBlaze.com

I Went to My Local Police Precinct and Prayed With Them. And I’ll Never Be The Same Again. | TheBlaze.com:

"We have been silenced by the progressives’ proclaimed superiority in all matters of this country for far too long and it’s time to stand up!

Standing up can sometimes be difficult, however, especially in a world in which you are told that if you speak up and speak out against the progressive flavor de jour then you are a bigot.

We have allowed ourselves to become “guilted” into believing that we just aren’t a tolerant enough people and that we are the ones with the wrong point of view.

Enough already!"




No comments:

Post a Comment