We The People

We The People

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Steve Hilton: I didn’t get the true genius of America’s founders till I moved here. Here’s what worries me now. | Fox News

Steve Hilton: I didn’t get the true genius of America’s founders till I moved here. Here’s what worries me now. | Fox News:

Image result for flickr commons images Founding Father'sIt wasn’t until I actually lived in the U.S. that I started to understand the true genius of America’s founders and what they put in place two-and-a-half centuries ago. I saw it in the way that contemporary political debates are conducted with reference to the framers’ intent. I saw it in the huge importance of Supreme Court rulings – reported and debated with a prominence commensurate with the judiciary’s status as a co-equal branch of government – but totally alien to someone familiar with the British system.

No comments:

Post a Comment