We The People

We The People

Friday, July 6, 2018

I am a legal immigrant and proud to celebrate the Fourth of July in the greatest country on Earth | Fox News

I am a legal immigrant and proud to celebrate the Fourth of July in the greatest country on Earth | Fox News:

Image result for flickr commons images American FlagI came to America legally. I played by the rules.
It took me four years, and it was the most harrowing experience I’ve ever endured. I spent money I didn’t have. I suffered sleepless nights. At one point, I was even turned away at an airport because a political opponent in the Obama administration placed me in a situation where I was barred from traveling in the United States.
But I persisted – the most American virtue of all – and I prevailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment