We The People

We The People

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Woman Wants Mike Rowe Fired For Being Conservative. Rowe DESTROYS Her. | Daily Wire

Woman Wants Mike Rowe Fired For Being Conservative. Rowe DESTROYS Her. | Daily Wire:

Image result for wikicommons images Mike Rowe"He also asked Bright to provide some "proof" for her evidence-less claim that he's an "anti-education, science doubting, ultra-right wing conservative."
"Please provide some evidence that I am in fact the person you’ve described. And by evidence, I don’t mean a sentence taken out of context, or a meme that appeared in your newsfeed, or a photo of me standing next to a politician or a talk-show host you don’t like. I mean actual proof of what you claim I am," he said.
Rowe added, "questioning the cost of a college degree does not make me 'anti-education.' Questioning the existence of dark-matter does not make me a 'dark-matter denier.' And questioning the wisdom of a universal $15 minimum wage doesn’t make me an 'ultra-right wing conservative.'"

The brazen TV host then went for the jugular:"


No comments:

Post a Comment