We The People

We The People

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Senator Ron Johnson Claims FBI “Informant” Has Information About Secret DOJ/FBI Meetings… | The Last Refuge

Senator Ron Johnson Claims FBI “Informant” Has Information About Secret DOJ/FBI Meetings… | The Last Refuge:

Image result for free clip art secret meeting"Strzok wrote: “You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there.”
“In other words, Peter Strzok, who was the FBI deputy assistant director of the counterintelligence division, the man who had a plan to do something because he just couldn’t abide Donald Trump being president, is saying that his gut sense is that there’s no big there there when it comes to the Mueller special counsel investigation,” he said."

No comments:

Post a Comment