We The People

We The People

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hillary Stuck in 90's, Confirmed - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Hillary Stuck in 90's, Confirmed - The Rush Limbaugh Show: "

RUSH:  He just admitted that she did what she did -- this private server, and the private e-mail domain, he just admitted that she did that to avoid congressional oversight.  Now, the Carville of 20 years ago would not have made this kind of blunder.  Mrs. Clinton is running around trying to say, "No, no, no, I was not trying to hide anything from anybody, I want people to read my e-mails.  Why, here are 30,000 of them right now."

By the way, I have a question for you.  Mrs. Clinton printed out 30,000-plus e-mails, sent 'em over to the Justice Department after claiming (imitating Hillary), "We've gone through all 60,000, and this is it, there's nothing in there that -- just trust me."

No comments:

Post a Comment