We The People

We The People

Saturday, March 15, 2014

‘I’m Not Lying’: Cancer Patient Hits Back at Critics Who Question Her Facts Against Obamacare | Video | TheBlaze.com


‘I’m Not Lying’: Cancer Patient Hits Back at Critics Who Question Her Facts Against Obamacare | Video | TheBlaze.com:

"As for Boonstra, who called out these congressmen in her piece, she wrote that she “never asked for this. Obamacare has turned my life into a nightmare.

“That’s why I’m speaking out for the 225,000 Michiganians who also lost their insurance plans thanks to Obamacare. Like them, I want a plan that works for me,” she continued. “Instead, Obamacare has denied me my choice of coverage, President Barack Obama has betrayed my trust, Harry Reid called me a liar, and Gary Peters has tried to silence me.”"




No comments:

Post a Comment