We The People

We The People

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

High school senior jailed, kicked out of school and may lose Army dream because of pocket knife in car | Fox News


High school senior jailed, kicked out of school and may lose Army dream because of pocket knife in car | Fox News:

 "An Ohio high school student has already been jailed and kicked out of school for having a pocket knife in his car, and now he fears he could lose his dream of serving in the Army.

Jordan Wiser, a student at Ashtabula County Technical School in Jefferson, is finishing up his senior year from home after school officials searched his car in December and found the folding knife and an Airsoft gun. School officials called police, who charged him with illegal conveyance of a weapon onto a school ground based on the three-inch knife.

“I declined to allow them to search myself or my car and that I wanted to talk to my lawyer or my father,” Wiser told FoxNews.com. “They told me it wasn’t an option.”"




No comments:

Post a Comment