We The People

We The People

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

'Alarming': 9-year-old girl attacked at school for 'not being Muslim' | WND | by Bob Unruh

'Alarming': 9-year-old girl attacked at school for 'not being Muslim' | WND | by Bob Unruh

"They came up to my vehicle and informed me that there was an incident at school that day. They wanted to make it very apparent that my daughter didn’t do anything to cause this, and they told me this was a calculated incident and that she had been attacked on the playground by four other students in her grade," Larson told the report.

"I ended up learning … this was due to her race and her religion because she wasn’t Muslim. So that was pretty jarring to hear."

It was the attackers themselves who told the teacher that was why they "decided to beat her up."

No comments:

Post a Comment