We The People

We The People

Friday, November 24, 2023

Muslim woman gives leftist actress Susan Sarandon a powerful 'taste' of reality for weaponizing Muslims at anti-Israel rally | Blaze Media

Muslim woman gives leftist actress Susan Sarandon a powerful 'taste' of reality for weaponizing Muslims at anti-Israel rally | Blaze Media

For Nomani personally, being an American Muslim meant she could travel without a male chaperone, a rarity in countries where Shariah law is enforced.

"I'm going to fast forward because this is just a 'taste' of what it means to be Muslim in America. In 2002, I fled Pakistan with a souvenir that could have gotten me imprisoned or killed: a baby growing inside of me, a wedding ring not upon my hand. Sharia law makes sex out of marriage a crime in Muslim countries like Pakistan. My body? The mullah's tyranny," Nomani explained. "And even dare to be atheist like [Yasmine Mohammed]? It’s also a crime punishable by death — in Muslim countries but not in America!"

No comments:

Post a Comment