We The People

We The People

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Son of Disney's original 'Snow White' director sounds off against bastardized 'woke' remake: 'I think Walt and he would be turning in their graves' - TheBlaze

Son of Disney's original 'Snow White' director sounds off against bastardized 'woke' remake: 'I think Walt and he would be turning in their graves' - TheBlaze

Concerning the new film, he said, "I mean, it's a whole different concept, and I just totally disagree with it, and I know my dad and Walt would also very much disagree with it. ... I think it's pathetic that people feel that way." Hand noted that the original film was done "with good taste when it was written ... and I disagree with this whole new concept... but I know Disney's getting into that mode," which he called a "disgrace."

No comments:

Post a Comment