We The People

We The People

Friday, August 4, 2023

'I'm a little p***ed off': Former Capitol Police chief tells Tucker Carlson in leaked Fox interview that Jan. 6 events were a 'cover-up' - TheBlaze

'I'm a little p***ed off': Former Capitol Police chief tells Tucker Carlson in leaked Fox interview that Jan. 6 events were a 'cover-up' - TheBlaze

Around 19 minutes into the "Tucker Carlson Tonight" interview, which is being released by the National Pulse piecemeal, Sund says, "If people were reporting the intelligence correctly, if I was allowed to do my job as the chief ... we wouldn't be here. This didn't have to happen," stressing, "I'm a little pissed off."

"Everything appears to be a cover-up," continued Sund. "Like I said, I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but when you look at the information and intelligence they had, the military had, it’s all watered down. ... I’m not getting intelligence, I’m denied any support from National Guard in advance. I’m denied National Guard while we’re under attack for 71 minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment