We The People

We The People

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Bobulinski: I Haven't Heard from FBI Since Before 2020 Election Despite Promises of Follow-up

Bobulinski: I Haven't Heard from FBI Since Before 2020 Election Despite Promises of Follow-up

I voluntarily went there, so they were happy to take any information I provided to them. I wish I had pictures of the faces of the two main agents that were interviewing me. Because I would say something and you could just see the shock in their face and they would say, let’s take a minute, they’d get up and walk out of the room, and the agents would sort of convene and then come back and restart the interview. Because these facts are just for the sake of our country, for national security, at that point, he was candidate Joe Biden, now he’s the sitting President of the United States, the most powerful person in the free world, and daunting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment