We The People

We The People

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ted Cruz Throws Down the Gauntlet to GOP Establishment Presidential Hopefuls: ‘Show Me Where You Fought’

Ted Cruz Throws Down the Gauntlet to GOP Establishment Presidential Hopefuls: ‘Show Me Where You Fought’:

"Seeming to speak directly to the other potential 2016 Republican presidential candidates, especially the establishment types, Cruz threw down a gauntlet of powerful “show me where you stood up and fought” challenges: 
“And one of the most important roles for the men and women in this room is to look each candidate in the eye and say, ‘Don’t talk; show me.’

If you say you support liberty, show me where you stood up and fought it.

If you say you support religious liberty, show me where you stood up and fought for it.

If you say you oppose Obamacare, show me where you stood up and fought against it."

And he continues...




No comments:

Post a Comment