We The People

We The People

Wednesday, August 21, 2013


August 21, 2013
Total Breakdown
By Tammy Derouin
My nemesis kept me under surveillance through technology. This interesting piece of information was revealed only after our union was officially dissolved.  He chose to inform me of his activity face to face, with a smile.  He seemed quite pleased with himself.  I was told my life was boring and that I’d done nothing wrong.  Was he really expecting me to be grateful for his verdict?  I already knew I was innocent of all his charges.
I could feel my knees buckle as my heart sank into my stomach while I processed his revealing confession.  No, he didn’t apologize or ask for forgiveness.  I guess I wasn’t going crazy after all.  His actions and accusations however, made me question myself.  Was I doing something wrong?  No, I upheld my end of the contract.  His unlawful amendments were beyond my control or knowledge for that matter.  On a positive note, it only reinforced my decision to nullify the contract through legal procedures.
Towards the end going to the lake was becoming a crime, along with not answering my phone.  It didn’t matter why I didn’t answer; whether I didn’t hear it, it was left in the car or I was driving and didn’t want to try fishing it out of my purse.  At the time, I didn’t realize I had wandered outside of his imaginary fence.  I just knew it was irritating and very creepy.  I grew tired of the inquisitions so voicemail handled him.  Many scathing messages were left for me.  I was guilty of something by the time I got home.  The one spying makes the rules and amends them without notice.
My servitude provided him with the elite status he so desired.  Where did it get him?  He overstepped his position which is abuse of power.  He tried to control every aspect of my life, which is breach of contract.  He tried to rule with an iron fist by imposing his will and attempting to control through deviant behavior such as spying.  This eventually caused a collapse of the system, total breakdown.
Our Constitution is a contract between the federal government, the states and the people.  This contract has been severely violated.  The federal government ignores it.  The states don’t enforce it and the people no longer understand its importance.  Schools systems have been bribed to change their curriculum.  The Constitution is no longer significant.  The DOE has an agenda but more on Common Core in the future.
We have a president that makes laws.  Only Congress has the power to make laws.  The job of the executive is spelled out very clearly in our Constitution.  In Article 2, Section 2, the duties include Commander in Chief, the ability to make treaties with the consent of the Senate, nominate and appoint certain government officials, report to Congress the State of the Union and may recommend a course of action, shall receive ambassadors and other public officials, faithfully execute laws and commission officers.  That’s it.  I’d say there’s been some overstepping and abuse of power.
Article 5 of the Constitution states very clearly how amendments may be proposed and ratified.  It’s the responsibility of Congress or if two thirds of the states call for a convention to propose an amendment to the Constitution.  The amendment must be ratified by the legislatures or by the convention.  There’s absolutely no mention of the executive branch in regards to making amendments to the Constitution, yet we have a president that has apparently just added an amendment.  In Obama’s weekly address he’s pushing the Affordable Health Care Act.  Beyond the propaganda, it’s what he says at the very end that is extremely troubling. “Because in the United States of America, health insurance isn’t a privilege – it is your right.  And we’re going to keep it that way.”
No, Mr. President health insurance isn’t a right.  Read the Constitution!  You’re a Constitutional scholar.  You know the Constitution is Kryptonite to your social/communistic dream. Health insurance is not a right but neither is a job, home, car, cell phone, internet or anything else you and your progressive conspirators dream up.  There’s another one, The Dream Act.  Citizenship isn’t a right, unless you’re born here, it’s a privilege and you have devalued American citizenship.
We have a president that is overstepping his authority and abusing power.  He’s attempting to control every aspect of your life.  Threats and intimidation are tactics used to make you fear your government.  Your servitude will provide elite status to the one in control.  Eventually the system will collapse, total breakdown.  The contract will be dissolved.
Knowing and understanding our Constitution is the only way we can save ourselves from the European and Middle East nightmares. 
“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards:  And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
Samuel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment