We The People

We The People

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Trump audio calls story into question: two shooters? | Blaze Media

Trump audio calls story into question: two shooters? | Blaze Media

“I find out on CNN, of all places, that an audio expert concluded that there were two shooters,” Martenson says. “There were the sounds from the guns. One, two, and three were inconsistent with those from four, five, six, seven, eight.”

But the story then was memory-holed and forgotten.

“As soon as I see that silent space, I say, ‘Well, I got to dig into this.’ So, that’s what kicked me off,” he tells Gray.

Martenson then plays the audio from the shooting, where it sounds as if the shots are from completely different guns.

“Dramatically different,” Gray comments, stunned.

No comments:

Post a Comment