We The People

We The People

Monday, March 11, 2024

Erica Samp's COVID fight: From healthy to heart monitor | Blaze Media

Erica Samp's COVID fight: From healthy to heart monitor | Blaze Media

Ispent an entire hour of my show on Thursday talking about Sen. Ron Johnson’s (R-Wis.) most recent COVID roundtable, a full four years after the scamdemic first began manically manipulating our health and our freedom. And I promise to never stop spending time on this issue because I think it is the most important work I’ve ever done in my life or will ever do.

COVID was a destroyer of worlds, and intentionally so. Nothing about it ever made sense except from a truly demonic perspective. I’ve talked to many of the same brave dissident experts that Johnson did, and the only conclusion one can reach from giving them a fair hearing is that somebody must pay for these crimes against humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment