We The People

We The People

Friday, January 19, 2024

Rep. Wesley Hunt refuses to apologize when a black man screams at him for supporting Trump: 'How can a black man do this?' | Blaze Media

Rep. Wesley Hunt refuses to apologize when a black man screams at him for supporting Trump: 'How can a black man do this?' | Blaze Media

"A lot of black people, and a lot of people in general, assume that your No. 1 thing is your identity of being black. It’s like 10th for me," Hunt told the Wall Street Journal last year. "I want to get to the point to where we stop talking about it at all."

That spirit was on ful display after Monday's interruption.

"When I walk in rooms like this, I don't see race, religion, color, or creed," Hunt said. "I see my fellow Americans that must join together in the fight to save our country."

No comments:

Post a Comment