We The People

We The People

Friday, August 31, 2018

'Rather unpleasant': Sununu turns tables on CNN reporter - WND

'Rather unpleasant': Sununu turns tables on CNN reporter - WND:

Image result for flickr commons images John Sununu“You asked me to come on to talk about John McCain,” he said. “I’m here to talk about John McCain as I remember him. I’m not here to talk about the press’s handling of a difference between the White House and the press corps at this time.”
Camerota repeatedly pushed Sununu to say what she wanted.
“Are you satisfied … ,” she asked.
“This effort to try and create a cleavage there really does disturb me,” he said.
“It is this effort by the press to accentuate the negative that I think has created the climate that prevents in the long term the bipartisanship that John McCain supported,” Sununu said. “I don’t want to be a part of rubbing whatever salt there is in whatever wound there may be because I think that just adds to the division.

No comments:

Post a Comment