We The People

We The People

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

WALSH: People Want Me Fired For What I Wrote About Video Games. Here's My Response To The Critics. | Daily Wire

WALSH: People Want Me Fired For What I Wrote About Video Games. Here's My Response To The Critics. | Daily Wire:

Image result for Flicker Commons Images Gaming equipment"And this was all in response to an exceedingly mild and heavily qualified criticism of some video games. It would appear that the only acceptable opinion of video games is that they are all absolutely wonderful. I proposed that some are not wonderful, and for that I must lose my job. You may accuse me of mischaracterizing my piece to make it seem more mild that it really was. I'm not, I promise you. I put forth two basic opinions:"

No comments:

Post a Comment