We The People

We The People

Friday, June 30, 2017

Obama's National Security Advisor Susan Rice Says GOP Is Targeting Her Because She's Black And A Woman | Daily Wire

Obama's National Security Advisor Susan Rice Says GOP Is Targeting Her Because She's Black And A Woman | Daily Wire:

Image result for free clip art Cry baby"“I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this. What do you think? ... I do not leap to the simple explanation that it’s only about race and gender. I’m trying to keep my theories to myself until I’m ready to come out with them. It’s not because I don’t have any.”
So it's not "only" about her race and sex, but that's at least part of it, she says. And she's not ready to "come out" with the rest of her theories yet, but she did just want to throw that racism and sexism thing out there.
Rice also wishes other people instead of her were the targets of Republican ire.
“Why me? Why not Jay Carney, for example, who was then our press secretary, who stood up more?” she asked.
Um, because he was a mouthpiece for the administration, a lackey paid to spout the White House line; Rice was a fully vested player, making real decisions (and, sometimes, in the case of Benghazi, lying about them)."




No comments:

Post a Comment