We The People

We The People

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Former trans kid shares agony of side effects from 'mutilating' medical transition: 'I've gotten no help' | Fox News

Former trans kid shares agony of side effects from 'mutilating' medical transition: 'I've gotten no help' | Fox News

A former transgender kid who detransitioned after having a double mastectomy told Fox News Digital that she was worried about living with the painful side effects of the "gender-affirming" medical interventions for the rest of her life. "At this point, I'm far from whole. I'm far from healed. I'm still processing and dealing with what I went through," Chloe Cole, 18, told Fox News Digital in an interview. "I've lost all my trust in my health care provider and possibly even health care," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment