We The People

We The People

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Report: Lecturer Tells Medical Students Not to Debate Her During Anti-Racism Training

Report: Lecturer Tells Medical Students Not to Debate Her During Anti-Racism Training

In the footage, Reedy-Rogier warns Washington University medical students she would not tolerate differing views on ‘systemic oppression,’ despite saying moments earlier that she is not opposed to hearing opposing opinions.

“I have a really hard time being neutral around issues of systemic oppression,” said Reedy-Rogier. “So oftentimes you will know how I feel. This does not mean that I am opposed to hearing other perspectives. I would like to be very clear about that: I am always willing to engage in dialogue with folks that may disagree with me. Always.”

No comments:

Post a Comment