We The People

We The People

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Classy Democratic strategist wants gov't to pass a law to let people punch 'piece of s**t' unvaxxed Americans in the 'godd**ned face' - TheBlaze

Classy Democratic strategist wants gov't to pass a law to let people punch 'piece of s**t' unvaxxed Americans in the 'godd**ned face' - TheBlaze

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do," the famous Democratic operative said.

"If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated and you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s**t, OK?," Carville spewed. "I just want to punch you in the goddamned face."

"That’s the way I look at these people," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment