We The People

We The People

Monday, October 11, 2021

Mississippi news anchor delivers classy response on air after losing her job over vaccine mandate: 'I may have lost my job, but I preserved my integrity' - TheBlaze

Mississippi news anchor delivers classy response on air after losing her job over vaccine mandate: 'I may have lost my job, but I preserved my integrity' - TheBlaze: Meggan Gray, a 14-year news anchor at WLOX-TV, delivered a heartfelt goodbye to her viewers during her final "Good Morning Mississippi" broadcast, and followed up her departure with a fiery missive proclaiming that her integrity is intact despite losing her job after refusing to be vaccinated against COVID-19. In August, Gray Television, parent company of WLOX, announced that it would require all of its employees to be vaccinated by Oct. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment