We The People

We The People

Friday, August 13, 2021

Sobbing teacher abruptly quits during heated school board meeting: 'I quit being a cog in a machine that tells me to push highly politicized agendas' - TheBlaze

Sobbing teacher abruptly quits during heated school board meeting: 'I quit being a cog in a machine that tells me to push highly politicized agendas' - TheBlaze

Sobbing, Morris said, "School board, I quit! I quit your politics. I quit your trainings and I quit being a cog in a machine that tells me to push highly politicized agendas on our most vulnerable constituents — the children. I will find employment elsewhere. I encourage all parents and staff in this country to flood the private schools."

According to the Daily Mail, Morris also slammed the school board's fixation on CRT lessons in schools.

"This summer I have struggled with the idea of returning to school, knowing that I'll be working yet again with a school division that, despite its shiny tech and flashy salary, promotes political ideologies that do not square with who I am as a believer in Christ," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment