We The People

We The People

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Exclusive - Rep. David Schweikert: People Being Paid to Stay Home, Hence Poor Jobs Numbers

Exclusive - Rep. David Schweikert: People Being Paid to Stay Home, Hence Poor Jobs Numbers:

Rep. David Schweikert (R-AZ) told Breitbart News on Sunday that April’s jobs report was a function of paying Americans not to work, as opposed to fears among prospective workers of coronavirus infection.

“I hear the comments saying people are fearful [to work due to the coronavirus], yet I cannot find any properly put together data that actually says that,” said Schweikert on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak. “I believe that to be more anecdotal folk lore….We do have actual data of people saying, ‘Why should I take the $15-an-hour job when I’m almost making that much staying at home?”

No comments:

Post a Comment