We The People

We The People

Friday, February 12, 2021

Dave Ramsey replies to social media outrage over his comments on the stimulus: 'I have upset and melted many snowflakes!' - TheBlaze

Dave Ramsey replies to social media outrage over his comments on the stimulus: 'I have upset and melted many snowflakes!' - TheBlaze

"So I said on Fox News this morning, that I don't believe in the stimulus check because if you get $600 or $1,400 and it changes your life, you didn't have a life, you're already screwed," explained Ramsey. "And apparently that's news to people. It's like, apparently, I have upset and melted many snowflakes!" he exclaimed. "I mean, honestly, I thought it was a fairly obvious thing! If $600 changes your life, your life really sucks! You don't have a life, you're screwed!" he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment