We The People

We The People

Sunday, October 4, 2020

‘We Are Going To Stand Up’: Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Responds To Critics | The Daily Caller

‘We Are Going To Stand Up’: Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Responds To Critics | The Daily Caller

“It is so unfortunate that because I have a different political philosophy and because in my role as the attorney general and as the special prosecutor in the Breonna Taylor investigation, because I led with the facts and the truth and had that lead to the conclusion, somehow I betrayed my race,” Cameron responded. “It is repugnant. It is so disappointing, but it’s par for the course.”
“Anytime someone stands for the truth, and when that truth is different from a narrative that has been pushed by others, this is how they respond,” he continued. “And if you look at my social media, you will see countless folks who have made similar statements and comments. But I am here tonight to say that enough is enough and that black Republicans, folks that believe in the truth, that we are going to stand up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment