We The People

We The People

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Art of the Steal: Dems Set Stage for 2020 - The Rush Limbaugh Show

The Art of the Steal: Dems Set Stage for 2020 - The Rush Limbaugh Show:

Image result for flickr commons images Rush LimbaughI think if we stick at this long enough and we dig deep enough to find out what they’re actually doing here, I think the Democrats are trying to set the stage for some kind of election law change or adjustment that they think they’re gonna need in 2020. You know, Florida is perennially close, like Ohio is, and I think that the focus on the recounts here for Nelson and Scott and Gillum and DeSantis is actually intended to keep our attention distracted from what may really – I don’t know what it is. Do not misunderstand, I cannot specify what might be going on, but I can tell you all we have to do, if you think things are normal in Florida, take a look at this. This is not normal. This is abnormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment